Monday, January 11, 2010

A new Year, A New Year of Possibilities, Tell me about that Audacious Prayer!!



January is always that new resolution time isn't it. Just look at all the commercials that come out and stay consistent, you can lose 100 pds, this new work out machine is going to do miracles, make sure you get all the pro-biotics to make yourself regular and lose weight. And for those of us that are Christ Followers, a new opportunity to grow, seek direction, seek a new level of relationship with God. 


I usually take January to ponder life and see where God may want me to go. Now, don't think I am some spiritual giant, we all do that in our own way. We re-evaluate the year before, we look at the New Year and we make some life changing decisions about who and what we want to be and where we want to go and then we make the changes we need to so we can walk on.

So, here is one of those changes.  We concentrate a lot on the lessons we learn with God. The strength we draw from, etc.....but, a lot of times we don't really scream from the moutain top the Big, Hairy, Audacious prayers God answered. (this was stolen from a friend but I thought the description was hilarious).  I know we all have them. Things we asked for and God really, really accomplished.  It was the big thing that helped us walk that other 10 feet to cross the finish line. It was what kept our life in tune with God when we were losing everything else.  So, tell me....I have a few and I promise to share them but I want to hear from you...share with us those big prayers that God answered.....

Let's celebrate together, this first part of the year, how awesome our God is and wants to do for us.  If you don't want to leave it here you can email me first, my email is kingbkmp1@bellsouthnet or you can Facebook me as well.  I think there is also an anonymous ability on here as well.  But I really, truly want to know what God is doing in your life. 

Let the celebration begin

Barb

No comments: